I love Sundays! They're my favorite day of the week. I get to go to church (which is good, but 8:00 in the morning comes early!) and come home to my apartment and do whatever I want... try out a new recipe, take a nap, scrapbook. It's a day of rest that I enjoy. :) Today we actually had a wonderful stake conference, and got a new stake presidency. I came home and tried out a couple new recipes, Eckenfelder Chicken Casserole (which I'd never had before) and Carrots Lyonnaise (which is a favorite at Grandma Talbot's house, but I've never made it before). They were both exceptional... I've made a whole menu for the week, and I'm pretty excited to try out some new recipes. If they go well, I'll probably post about it. :)

This is kind of a side note, but as Parker was taking pictures I happened to notice his teeth are crazy white... I don't know how he does it, and I'm a little jealous. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment