
Last Saturday my parents and I went on a Hell Gate Jet Boat Excursion! We had a marvelous time! We saw wildlife (the bald eagle and turtles were my favorite) on the trip up the river, then stopped and had brunch at this lodge. On the way back we got drenched. So fun. I recommend it!
That is so fun! I've done that a couple times...I loved it. I'm so jealous you are in Medford. I want to be home so bad! I miss it!!
ReplyDeleteI love your new background! It's super classy. When do you guys get back into Provo?
ReplyDeleteHello....This is Susan....Your husband was just here this afternoon peddling his wares and he did an excellent job. And yes, I bought one of the series. But we had such a fun time sharing stories. I love a man who can talk. If you can get him to bring you to our Zion, know that you have a place to stay while here. We are close to Cedar Point...one of the best amusement parks in the world, we live on Lake Road, which runs along Lake Erie. Parker visited all the Kirtland landmarks but he has yet to see spots. We have a lot to offer, just not as built up as Kirtland. I don't know how you agreed to let him out of your sight for the summer but I sure enjoyed him!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan! :) I've seen Kirtland years ago, but I would have loved to go with him and to all the other fun spots in the area. I'm a little sad that he's in his favorite area of Ohio when I'm not there! He's having too much fun without me... but I'm glad you enjoyed him. :)
ReplyDelete