Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great Day!

Yesterday was one of those days where I just couldn't help but smile! Parker and I got great news about our house! We were planning on closing and signing papers and everything on Wednesday (which is our busiest day, and we would have had to miss important classes, so we were having a hard time with our schedules) which would have given us 1 day to move out of our apartment and clean it and everything. This was a little stressful. After the phone call, we found our the seller needed to close earlier, on Friday! That's great for us because that means we can start moving on Tuesday! That will be so much better. I'm so glad.

Right after that phone call I walked to class and got a phone call just before class would start. It was a number I didn't recognize and normally I wouldn't have answered it right then, but for some reason... I did. I'm so glad I did, because it was the lady I interviewed with at the MTC about 2 months ago. She basically said they needed someone for about 10 hours a week and really wanted me for the job. I was so excited! I'll get to work on special projects with my friend, Kristin, in the human resource department. It's not a lot of hours, but I've got 15 credits and I don't know if I could do much more than that. Anyways, I start next Thursday (in the middle of moving) and I can't wait!

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I was sitting in my drug abuse class. What a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for you! I love good news (and so does Grandma Hilton...so you should tell her your good news too!)...and this is Karen not Merrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a great day! When you're happy, I'm happier! Love You! Mom

    ReplyDelete