Monday, May 3, 2010
It's Been Ages
I feel like it's been a very long time since anything really blog worthy has happened. Parker left today for training in Ogden. He'll stay there for 3 days, come back just to switch cars with me, then leave for Florida. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we got a new (to us) car. It's a 2003 hatch-back ford focus. It was a great deal, and we really like it, however it didn't pass the emissions test, and without that, we can't get it registered, and without it being registered we can't drive it. Bad news. It's a vicious cycle, really. I'm waiting to hear back from the shop on how much it will cost to improve. In other news, I've started a new semester, and after a week of classes, changed up my schedule. I feel very behind. Because I am. Sigh. Time for class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's your schedule like because you need to come visit us and we need to come visit you!!! I hope your not too busy this summer :) LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete