Oh how I love Medford. It was wonderful to return home for my little sister's wedding on August 7th. I had a wonderful time helping get things prepared for the reception and such. I love spending time with my Mommy. :) We did some yard work and ran errands to prepare. My Aunt Cindy's family came on Thursday along with cousins Heidi and Megan. Parker flew in Friday at 11:50 pm and was able to celebrate the day with us before leaving again on Sunday at 6:00 am (it was a quick trip for him to say the least!). I had such a wonderful time!!! I can't believe it's already over, and now it's just my two youngest sisters at home, the 3 older kids are married.
I was able to go to the temple with Anna when she went for the first time.

She looked GORGEOUS! Of course. She's always gorgeous, so as a BRIDE how could she not look fabulous!



I thought this one of Parker and Shanna was cute...
Yea!!! Soooooo glad we got to be there.
ReplyDeleteWow! He was only there for 6 hrs 10 min? That IS a short trip! Congrats to your sister!!! Marriage is fun! :)
ReplyDelete