There a few mistakes that happen in life that require money and feel like such a waste, because they are. For example, locking yourself out of your house (or car), requiring a visit from the locksmith... or getting a speeding ticket (or any other ticket for that matter) making your insurance go up on top of the hundred+ dollars you have to pay for driving too fast. Not fun.
What is also not fun is having both of these events happen within two weeks of each other. Maybe we need to put a "money down the drain" category in our monthy budget. Really, I am thankful that when we were locked out of our house, Parker actually managed to get the door open before the locksmith came so we didn't have to pay him, although it makes me wonder how secure our lock is.... hmm...
I so completely agree with you! I wonder how much money was thrown away because of over due books, late payments or the same things you mentioned... I guess it's just part of life. But I sure understand, sadly, due to similar experiences.
ReplyDelete