Yes, I've become a Miss Crafty-Pants. Since I've had some time on my hands I've come up with a few fun creations for baby's room.
First I made these little button magnets... they were very complex, I'm sure you can tell. :)

I glued jute in a spiral and glued a few buttons on for another magnet variety.

I made the magnets for this magnet board, just covered a metal sheet with fabric (after gluing cardboard on the back to protect the wall and make it a tad bit thicker), and voila! This project was a little tricky because I had to hunt down the metal sheet at Home Depot after failing to find what I needed at Ace Hardware. FYI- Home Depot is HUGE, and Aluminum in NOT magnetic. That info could save you some time if you're going to try this at home. :)

It looks a little more like a magnet board when something is actually hanging on it...

Last of all, I took these from our dining room, changed them up, and made this little photo- display/art thingy.

I'm not sure if I like the blue clothes pins or not. It was kind of a pain to make them blue, and I think I like the look of the plain/classic clothes pin... thoughts?

It's been nice to work on these little projects... and there's more in the making!
Cute I might have to steal some of your ideas. I have been wanting to make our place more cute. Your preggo picture is so cute by the way!
ReplyDeleteI love your craftiness! I agree, I think I like the classic clothes pins too. You're growing and you look so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute idea! I think I might have to make one of my own for Maya's room!
ReplyDelete