Until I was a mother,
I never truly understood
the miracle of life...
like how a hand could be so tiny
and how a cheek could feel so soft
to my kisses...
and how a little head
could smell so good
and feel so warm against my face.
Until I was a mother,
I never truly realized
that a tiny baby
could fill my heart with so much love.
- Lee Franklin
Austin adds a whole new dimension of happiness to our lives. I feel so blessed to be the mother of such a sweet boy. It's certainly frustrating at times (five out of six diapers leaked yesterday! What are we doimg wrong!?) but so rewarding too.
Awww!
ReplyDeleteI would recommend trying out different diaper brands. There are certain ones we have found leak with different kids. I guess they have different body shapes. With Ryan the only brand that wouldn't leak was Luvs. Even Huggies and Pampers leaked. With Caylee we use the Target Up and Up brand most often and it doesn't leak at all, but Huggies leaks really bad when she wears them.
Such a sweet poem! I so wished we lived closer so our boys could play together :) With the diapers, I found when they start to leak the baby is usually ready for the next size. For Cohen Luvs usually leaked and Huggies have yet too. I guess you just have to see what works for cute, adorable, I want to squeeze, him Austin :) Miss you!!
ReplyDelete