Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Memorial Day

Yes, I am aware that Memorial Day was months ago. However, we had a fun day and since this is as close as I get to journal writing these days I wanted to document it. We paid Wendy to make burgers for us, bought fishing licenses, and went to Payson to catch ourselves some fish. We had great luck at this spot a few years back, however this time... Nothing. Not one bite. There were a lot of people there, and it was late afternoon. I'm no fishing expert, but I don't think that really helped. Austin napped in the car at first, then sat in his stroller and whined until I held him. We went back and forth from stroller to me holding him for the majority of our outing. We watched a group of horseback riders walk by and watched the cute little duck family swimming nearby. It was a fun day for our family, and we were grateful for the beautiful country we live in and the people who fight to protect our freedom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment