After church we got to skype with Bobby, who is on his mission in Chile. We miss him and loved seeing him! Afterwards we went to an awesome park for a picnic and playing, then came home and I skyped with my dear Mom. I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite because every Mother's Day she still wears the heart shaped pin covered in colorful mini shells that I made in second grade. ;) Love you, Mom! I loved spending time with my little family.
I really appreciate all the motherly figures in my life, and there are many! My mom and mother in law are great examples of women of charity, as are my grandmothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, and friends. I've got awesome women in my life!
The picture above was right after church... I'm wearing the same outfit I wore last Mother's day (that wasn't planned.) The picture below really needs no caption. On a related note, Austin has learned the word "NO."
He's saying "cheese"
No comments:
Post a Comment