Many of you may know that Parker has a terrible fear of needles/blood/anything related to it. When our ward announced the blood drive, Parker decided to conquer his fear and try to give blood! I wasn't sure he would really go through with it, but surprise surprise he did, and he did a marvelous job at that... no fainting or anything. :) I would have given blood too, but I wasn't feeling 100%, so I was just there for moral support...
As you can see... he nearly died. ;) He just likes to be dramatic so you can all understand the magnatude of his accomplishment.


As a side not, I made some delicious fried rice last week... I didn't really follow a recipe, but Parker loved it, (as you can see below, I'm picking in it, so I liked it too) and since I made a big batch, we had plenty of leftovers. :)

Wow Parker! What a man! Way to face your fears!I really think that's amazing.
ReplyDelete