The video is Parker opening his present (it's a little long).
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Parker had a birthday!
Parker is now 23 years old! This is a little late, (his birthday was the 24th, tuesday) but we've had a great time celebrating. I made a special breakfast that morning and then we went about our day (school stuff) then went to dinner with Gram and Papa that evening at a Japanese restaurant (where they make the food right in front of you and flip stuff around) then went over to our friends apartment where we watched a movie, and played games. They're great, and we were there for a while, so it was pretty late when we got home. I suddenly started to feel really sick, so I laid in bed while Parker opened his presents. He was pretty excited. :) The next day we went to dinner with Grandma Hilton at Macaroni Grill (delicious!). Thanks everyone for making Parker's birthday great! Enjoy the pics! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment