Happy late Pi day everyone! Pi day, (March 14th) was pretty much an excuse for me to bake a pie and celebrate! I've never "celebrated" it before, so this was a brand new experience, but it was kind of fun. I think it could be a fun tradition to start having a Pizza "pie" accompanied by a homebaked pie once a year just because...
I made a chocolate cream pie that turned out pretty tasty (except I thought the crust was a little too salty and the cream was a little too runny... I'll just have to practice) and was planning on having pot pies for dinner, but the conventience of buying a pizza at Costco was too tempting, so we opted for that. We had a fun evening celebrating our little Pi holiday... even if Parker hadn't ever heard of it and thought it was a little rediculous. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment