Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hand and Foot

Parker and I love to play a card game called Hand and Foot. It's so fun, and last Sunday we had a sort of "tournament." I won the first game. That of course wasn't ok with Parker, so we had a rematch. He won the second game (by a lot!) and we agreed to have a third and final game to determine the all out Hand and Foot champion. I thought Parker was going to win but I came back in the very last round and killed it! Yeah! I'm so proud. We love that game, and that's just one more thing I miss about being away from Parker. I need all his trash talking and his occasional win to keep me humble. :)

1 comment:

  1. Adam and I LOVE this game! It always reminds me Grandma and Grandpa Talbot. We will have to get together and play sometime!!

    ReplyDelete