I have a horrible irrational fear of mice. I don't really know why, and I didn't even realize how bad it was until today about an hour ago when I was sitting in my living room watching House and happen to look over to my left and see a mouse scurry in the corner. I then proceeded to panic and freak out as I called Parker (which scared him... he thought someone was breaking in by the sound of my voice). It was rediculous... I watched the mouse scurry around for a minute or two and made a break for the stairs to run up to our bedroom where I could feel a little more protected. I'm still freaked out. I can't wait for Parker to come home and set traps and kill the rodent. Gross.
Moving on, Parker and I have a place to live when we go back to Provo! We've been on the searching for the past couple weeks and were starting to fret a bit. We can't move in until September 10th, which is almost two weeks after school starts, and we haven't figured out what we'll do before that, but... oh well. :) We'll have a nice two bedroom apartment in North Wymount to move into when the time comes. Yay for a place of our own... and it better be mice free!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops sorry Maren! Sorry about the above comment I wasn't finished writing and I clicked the wrong button.. sorry about your mouse EEEWW!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way cute background I went to that site looking for backgrounds but I guess I was blind and came out of that site with a bunch of free fonts! yay! Well hope ya have a good 4th and a happy half b-day! Love ya!