Can any of you relate to this scenario? You have a test to take. You've studied hard, feel like you know the material backwards and forwards. You go take the test, feeling like you aced it, but then you get your score and it was horribly lower than you thought. Well... I thought that was what would happen to me with my infectious disease class (Since it happens fairly often), but to my amazement, it wasn't! For the first time I can actually remember, I got a good score on a test I thought I would get a good score on! I'm amazed, and excited, and wanted to share my accomplishment. That's all. :)
Yeah! New posts!!! I'm so excited for you, for doing so well on your test!!!! All the studying paid off this time. Have you taken any pictures of your apartment? I'd love to see them.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That's awesome. I agree with your mom...where's the pictures? ;)
ReplyDelete