First off, we were definately loving the weather in Phoenix; it was perfect! Second off, we had a great time! Parker's parents were right in the middle of moving down the street, so we did our best to help them out. We went to Parker's cousin's house for Thanksgiving dinner, and boy was it delicious! Parker and his brothers all played in the alumni lacrosse game on Friday. It was great fun to watch them all in action. Parker was probably one of the first lacrosse players to go to their high school (His high school didn't have a team, so he actually played for another school). He got a pretty good scrape though. Thursday night we both went to the mall to experience some black friday shopping. The mall opened at midnight, and we were there in all the craziness. It was fun, but I don't think I'll be doing it again next year. We got a lot of Christmas shopping done though. And lastly, we have our car again! We traded back with Parker's dad. It almost feels like a new car again. It's been fun to have it back. :) Enough chit chat... here's a few pictures...
Carving the turkey...

Parker hanging out before dinner... I just realized I'm in none of these pictures. I guess that's what happens when I'm the one taking them...

Parker's always ready and waiting to attack. I thought he did pretty well throughout the game... but then again it hasn't even been a year since I've seen my first game, and I still don't know all the rules. Parker said he was pretty rusty though.


Parker's facing off on the left there.

He's a little sad about his scrape... he didn't even feel it at first, so he doesn't really know how exactly he got it. I don't think this picture really does it justice... :)

The brothers... Parker, Taylor, and Bobby. Can you tell they're all looking right into the sun?
It's so fun seeing pictures and reading about your Thanksgiving trip! I'm especially sad you weren't in any of these pictures. You need to pass off the camera and jump in one with Parker. Can't wait to see you at Christmas break.
ReplyDeleteHey, I found you! I need to see you guys soon. Hopefully at least at the Christmas party we'll have with Rose's family comes to town. Love you you!
ReplyDelete