We've had a grand time doing nothing here in Oregon. We've watched a bazillion movies (which is not my favorite thing anymore. I'm definitely all movied out.) and eaten lots of fat and sugar. Delish.
Tomorrow we're planning on going to Jacksonville, but other than that we're just enjoying being together and relaxing without many responsibilities.
We arrived in Medford on my daddy's 50th birthday. (I can't believe he's 50! That makes me feel old.) We had a little party for him and had a wonderful time visiting with friends and eating delicious manicotti and spinach lasagna for dinner.
On Christmas eve we did a little more shopping then had our big dinner. So tasty. Our great friends, the Coffmans, came over and we did our little gift exchange with them. They are so wonderful. :)
Christmas morning was great. We slept in late... till about 9:15, had our traditional cinnamon pull-aparts for breakfast as we opened up presents one at a time so we could ooh and aah. We decided to watch one of the new movies afterward and got another wonderful surprise. My dad, Adam, and Parker had bought a new TV and Parker and Adam stayed up till 3:00 to set it up. It was so fun to see the surprised faces of my sisters and mom. Of course we had the Christmas goodies spread to snack from all day, and leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner. That's my favorite part. :)
I can't figure out why I can't move these pictures around, so they're all in reverse order, but that's better than nothing, right?
Here's Parker making German Pancakes for Sunday dinner. They were AMAZING! Really, He makes them way better than I ever have. I was impressed.
Seeing your Christmas pictures made me HAPPY! Thanks for sharing. Love, Aunt Cindy
ReplyDelete