Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Parker!

Parker turns 24 today!! I've been working hard to be prepared and make it a great day for him. He's not one to tell people it's his birthday, in fact, he claims he'd prefer people forget it... I don't know why, I've tried to figure it out, but no luck. So, this year I decided to see what I could do to make it more of a fun day full of his favorite things instead of buying him presents (plus he bought his own presents already as mentioned in a previous post). So far all we've done is gone to school and to lunch at Costa Vida, but I did bake a cake last night (funfetti! our favorite) and we'll have enchiladas for dinner, then most exciting of all, we're making ice cream! Parker doesn't know this yet, but my mom sent us an ice cream freezer and I've got all the ingredients to make his favorite strawberry ice cream. Hope he likes it!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Happy birthday Parker!! Homemade ice cream is the best! My mom gave us one for our birthday. By the way Adam flipped when he saw all the DVD's parker bought. That's so fun! We need to come up and visit so we can play!

    P.S. I love your kitchen

    ReplyDelete