Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

This past weekend was my brother and mom's birthday. They are such wonderful people who I love! They've been on my mind because of their b-days, and I just love remeniscing about the good old days. I remembered when my brother and I had to break into the house through the window when we were locked out... and when he left on his mission early in the morning on October 5th and I went right home and started writing him a letter before I got ready for school, and when he (for some reason I can't remember) started calling me Baboon (I wonder if he even remembers that). Of course, we had plenty of fights, but I don't remember those as well... :) My mommy is definately one of my best friends. I loved to go grocery shopping with her and chat on the phone with her and just hang out with her. I hope I can as wonderful as she is someday. :) I sure love you Mom and Adam!

3 comments:

  1. I loved that! What fun pictures. :) They make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! I LOVE catching up on your blog. I also love the pictures...they definitely put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and LOVED the pictures! Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete