Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Things

First of all, my little sister is getting married. Her engagement pictures are ADORABLE. I love them. It makes me smile to see the huge grins she has in them. :D

Secondly, I do not recommend painting anything red if you're interested in a makeover craft project, such as painting a lovely desk/table thing. Although it will look great when it's done, (if you can get enough coats on the thing) it is time consuming and requires lots of patience.

2 comments:

  1. Red? Where did that come from? I thought it was a dark brown? Tell me more! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it's not actually red, it's a rusty red color, but still red enough that I'm on my 5th or 6th coat (I've lost count) and I think I need to do one more, and then I'll (finally) be good. Oh, and it's not all rust, it's dark brown too. :)

    ReplyDelete