Friday, July 23, 2010

I love, I hate. True story.

You want to know what I hate? Well I'll tell you. Sunburns. Mine is really awful now. The blisters are here, (and I think it's because of Zumba...they weren't there the hour before I was drenched in sweat) and... well, I won't go into more (unnecessary and disgusting) detail, but it's not pretty.

Want to know what I love!? Parker. It's true. And I love that my sister is getting married in 2 weeks which means he has to be in Medford, because let's face it, a sister-in-laws wedding is a must-be-there event. The plane ticket is purchased, and he'll be taking a break from Florida to party with me and the fam. Can't wait.

And, just for fun, I'll give you another love of mine... my in-laws. They're so great. I had a wonderful time in Sun Valley and I get hang with them tomorrow. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for weddings! I hope you have fun in Medford! When does Parker get back? We need to get together when we are all back in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love that all my children will be coming home! I hope the blisters heal quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete