Well, people have been telling me I need to update my blog. I guess that means someone reads it. :) I don't really know what to write about, so I guess I'll just write about what we've been up to.
I finished spring term while working part time, and then took the summer term off of school and began working full time at the MTC Student Employment office. Parker worked in a few different areas, including Miami, Panama City Beach, and now Pensacola, Florida.
My family came out for a 3 week visit in June and July. It was sooo nice to have family around to hang with on the weekends. We took a weekend trip up to Idaho to visit my grandparents, go wedding dress shopping with Anna, and visit with Adam and Shanna. It was very fun.
My Grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary over the fourth of July weekend. This turned out to be my favorite weekend so far because PARKER CAME TO VISIT!! It was wonderful having him here. It makes me even more excited for him to come back permanently. I now realize just how much difference having him around makes in my day to day life. He is so helpful, and really just makes me happy. Sigh. Can't wait.
Now I'm here in Sun Valley with Parker's family for a long weekend. I have had so much fun!! They just make me laugh, and it's been very relaxing. I did get quite the painful sunburn on my legs when we went to the pool the first day. I don't know why I thought SPF 8 was a good idea. Note to self, it's not. I've eaten way too much while I've been here, and now I have to figure out how to get home tomorrow. Time to go back to reality...
And that's it. Oh, I forgot to mention I had a roommate for a month. My friend, Kristen, stayed with me while her husband was away in Oregon. It was nice to have some company. We had some late nights and good laughs reminiscing about old times in high school.
Now I really mean it. I don't have anything else to say. Hopefully when Parker is back I'll feel like I've got something interesting to post about.
Yeah! I checked to see if you'd posted something and you did! Aaaah, contented sigh. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYes, I check, too! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDelete