Saturday, March 31, 2012
Cookies!
I came across this blog and couldn't stop reading and gawking over the beautiful cookies! I felt inspired and decided to give royal icing a try. I loved doing it, although it's easy to get discouraged when I see how talented so many other people are.
Those are supposed to be flowers on the Easter eggs, in case you're wondering. I know the pictures aren't great, (I'm no photographer, that's for sure) but I'm hoping someday I can look back on these and chuckle at how far I've come in my decorating skills. Some people say royal icing doesn't taste good, but fortunately, (or unfortunately...?) Parker and I actually really like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are BEAUTIFUL! And they look scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I'm impressed! I could take some lessons from you
ReplyDeleteWowser! Those are AMAZING! No need to explain that those were flowers...it's obvious!!! I'm ready to take lessons too!
ReplyDelete