Monday, May 20, 2013

Parker's Graduation

After one semester at LDS business college, a two and a half year break (on a mission in Nicaragua,) one semester at Utah Valley University, and eleven and a half semesters at Brigham Young University, Parker graduated with his Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management and a Minor in Spanish (and technically he completed the requirements for a management minor, but due to unfortunate decisions by BYU administration he didn't officially get that... we don't need to get into that, Parker's over it).

Congratulations Parker! Now you're all smart and stuff. We enjoyed the graduation ceremony, then with lots of help from others, Debbie and I planned a little graduation celebration.









 The professor above, Mark Lords, was one of Parker's favorites. Parker's friend, Alejandra, (below) was a huge help when Parker had to occasionally take Austin to school when I was at my internship. She loved Austin and would help entertain him while Parker worked.



I had to make cookies... obviously. These are some of my favorites I've ever done.



  Having my sister (and dad) there was so fun, and she was my right hand woman, helping me with anything I asked. Love her.



These ladies were a huge help getting everything put together (and taken down) at the party.







I don't know why I think the picture above is so funny to me... but it is. :)

It was so nice to celebrate this great accomplishment in Parker's life, and we appreciate the support of those who celebrated with us in person and in spirit. :) Oh, and I designed the announcements/invites and really loved how they turned out. I had so much fun with them. 

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented, Maren! I love how everything turned out and congratulations to Parker!

    ReplyDelete