Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kristen's Wedding

Last Thursday I got to attend one of my best friend's wedding! My Parents, sister (Anna) and I headed up to Portland for the event. The sealing was great and she looked SO happy. I'm so happy for her! We took pictures at the temple and went to lunch at the Olive Garden. Here's a few pics from the day...

Mom and Anna... so cute!

Parker, this one's for you! Remember the pic you took of me when we were at the Portland Temple?Anna's awesomeness :) Anna and me being silly and bored on the drive home...

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I like your girls' glasses! Its time to get Adam new ones...he has been using wire to hold them together. I love the last picture of you...such pretty eyes! Your kissy face reminds me of Adam...haha! Don't worry, its a good thing...and not creepy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah...and congrats Kristen! She looks so gorgeous. I love her dress!!

    ReplyDelete