It's the end of the semester and we've just got finals to take! I've got a mountain of 'em: 6 in total! It's going to be a busy week, but it will be nice to do things on my own time, mostly. In more exciting news... Parker and I are looking into buying a town home or condo. We looked on Saturday with our realtor and had a blast (well at least I did)! It's going to be hard to choose though. There are so many factors to consider. We're hoping to decide quickly and start investing instead of loosing $615 to rent every month. The down side (in my opinion) is:
1. Moving is a pain. A BIG pain.
2. We have wonderful friends just two apartments away. That's about as convenient as it gets.
3. I really like our ward and my calling (which just got changed today, instead of being the assistant primary music leader I am THE primary music leader).
4. We can walk to campus, and moving would most likely mean we'd have to drive and find parking everyday... that's no easy feat.
But, in the long run, buying a place of our own will be for the best and it will be bigger and I can paint it any color I please! Ok, I'm done. This is basically what's been on my mind lately. :)
Those things are a pain, but now is a good time to buy and having equity is so nice. Good luck deciding. Primary music leader IS the best calling in the church.
ReplyDelete