Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Time!

Well, it's time for a new picture of our house... here we have the kitchen!

You can see below the cut out window above the sink.

This my view as a work at the sink...

And Parker's view...
I have a hard time knowing how to decorate a kitchen. I have blue and white dishes, and a red kitchen aid and can opener (as seen in the pictures above) so I was kind of thinking about doing a country style red, white and blue, americana type kitchen, but with dark muted colors, nothing really bright. Does that make any sense? I can see it in my head and it makes sense, so someday I might give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. It's soooo fun to see your house!!! Love you! Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I thought you'd do a M&M Kitchen!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete