I try to be honest and keep my promises... so here it is, our new dining set! Please excuse the plasic on two of the cusions, 4 washers disappeared so we (Parker) couldn't finish the assembly until we made a stop at home depot the next day. Also, there's a leaf that goes in the middle that makes the table square, we just don't have it in, so you'll have to use your imagination.
oooh, I like it! You can't see the boo boo from here. :)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of commenting the exact thing mom did. "oooh..I like it!" haha! We are looking at getting a new one because the one we have is from Grandpa T. and the chairs are falling apart. Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteWe actually got it at the Provo Mall. The store was changing their inventory and selling everything they had (which wasn't much by the time we got there) but they were also giving big discounts on the stuff in their catalogs, so this is what we chose! It's one of those counter height kind, which is kind of trendy I guess, and I would usually shy away from that, but this time I just gave in because I like it! :)
ReplyDeleteoooo! I LOVE it! I love the taller tables myself!! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete