A conversation between Parker and I as we were driving to salt lake one evening last week:
Parker: Oh, I forgot to tell you...
Maren: What?
Parker: I bought a car this morning.
Maren: Uh... what?
Ok, so it's not quite as dramatic as it sounds because I knew Parker has been looking into buying a car at an auction through a guy with a dealer license. He told me it was a possibility, but I figured he would have mentioned it earlier in the day; that's kind of a big deal! In case you're wondering... it didn't work out. About 10 minutes after that conversation he got a call from the dealer and found out that they hadn't met the seller's minimum and Parker wasn't interested in going higher. We've been a one car family for a couple weeks after selling our Ford Focus and it's been a little tricky, but not too bad. I think Parker likes car shopping so he's not in a hurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment