Thursday, June 25, 2009
I must be bored or something...
I don't think I've ever posted two days in a row. I can usually stay pretty entertained but I'm out of tv shows to watch online, blogs to read, online window shopping, and facebook entertainment. Plus I'm still sick. Maybe I'll dig out my scrapbooking stuff again... it's just hard to organize and get packed up again once it's all out (it's like an explosion of paper scraps and pictures and pens and ink pads and just stuff) and since I'm leaving in a couple weeks anyways, I was hoping to keep myself entertained without that. Oh well. I'm done whining now. On a good note... Parker and I saw the new Transformers movie last night! Pretty intense. I liked it for the most part, but there was a time I caught myself laughing at a part that wasn't supposed to be funny... it was just so rediculously dramatic... I couldn't help it. Also, Parker's had a great week! As of yesterday he's number one in the company for the week! He's met many great families and has a big goal this week because of the awesome incentive the company is running. Also, lately Parker has been making me a sandwich for lunch everyday when he's making his lunch and I'm still snoozing away, sleeping in until noon (but in my defense, we didn't get home till 2:00 and I've been sick, so I need lot's of rest). He makes me peanut butter and banana sandwhichs... so thoughtful, huh!? I love them, mostly because he makes them. :) He know's how much I loathe being in that nasty kitchen... (the pictures I posted really don't do justice to how dirty the kitchen is... and I guess if I'm bored I could clean it... but it's so gross and baked in, I don't know if I could even make much of a difference... blahech). Ok... I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep it going I'll read them!
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with Gwen...keep posting! It's just an online journal, right? Of course, right! Life certainly sounds...interesting for you. Love you guys. Keep posting!
ReplyDelete