Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update!

I figure I might as well update while I have internet for a minute. It's midnight, and Parker and I are sitting here in our car outside the library... we do what we have to do. :) Today was one of the best days ever! We met some really awesome families. It's so great to meet so many different people here in Ohio! As of today Parker's number one in the company this week too! I'm so proud... I have to brag a little... :) We'll be moving from the Dayton area to the Cincinnati area on Thursday, so we'll be saying goodbye to the Riverfront Motel, and saying hello to... ??? We don't know where we're moving to yet, but that's how life goes out here. We've had a lot of thunderstorms lately, and tornado watches! It's a little scary to hear about tornados touching down so close to us, but so far we've been fine, just enjoying the lightening storms. That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Finally an update! Hopefully you guys will get internet in your new place. Way to go parker! Number 1! Thats awesome. Its always good to hear from you guys. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker would not be so awesome if it wasnt for the awesome Sidney ward he was given. (I never met you but hopefully before you move back to UT, you guys will stop by) As for the neat lightning storms here, just be careful - you no longer have your mountains. It freak people out here because so many people have been hit by lightning! If we can do anything for you guys while you are still in OH, please let us know! Parker should have our info.

    Eric and Jodie Russell (and Parker, Gracie and Aidan)

    ReplyDelete