Sunday, July 25, 2010

In-Laws

I've been thinking lately about how I have such wonderful in-laws. I've had a very fun weekend spending time with Parker's family while they were in town. We visited his grandparents, ate good food, and laughed a lot. :) I feel so blessed to have such wonderful brothers and sisters in-law who are so much fun to be around and always make me laugh.

I'm a little embarassed about this next one... it's not exactly flattering, but we sure laughed a lot that night!
This next picture was from my most recent trip to Sun Valley a week ago...


Thanks Shanna, Taylor, Bobby, and soon to be in-law, Drew, for being awesome! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I love that I know and love all those people too. AND you! LOVE your pictures..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so sweet!! I LOVE YOU and I LOVE being your sister-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this. It was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete